Proactiv+ Skincare Trial

18:31

Hello Everyone!

With teenage skin you could probably guess that my skin can be quite problematic. I must admit it's not as bad as it could be but I definitely have my problems! I have tried so many different products by different brands, I have my favourites but not everything quite cuts it. That's why when I was offered to try out Proactiv+ I leapt at the opportunity! With 20 million customers worldwide I had more than enough evidence that this stuff should be the business. 

Proactiv+ offers a set skincare regime designed for blemish prone skin delivered straight to your door. With a busy lifestyle I think it's so handy that this can will arrive on your doorstep on a regular basis without having to think about where to go, what to try next or how much more expensive the better product could be. I think this system would be particularly good for those of you with minimal knowledge or experience with skincare that just need pointing in the right direction. I also love the fact that with three simple steps just twice a day it's not going to take up too much of my time, it's something I could just do in a few minutes after I wake up and before I go to bed.



I was sent the three steps of the Proactiv+ System which includes the Skin Smoothing Exfoliator, Pore Targeting Treatment and Hydrating Skin Perfector they 'combine powerful anti-blemish treatments with effective skincare ingredients such as glycolic acid, prebiotics, kojic acid and other nourishing botanicals' so the website claims. These ingredients are well-known for there exfoliating, dark pigment lightening and spot-clearing properties. They are used in many different products but not often combined They are all also paraben-free, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types which is important to know when it comes to skincare especially when using them for the first time. The set also comes with a bonus Skin Purifying Mask that gives that extra kick 2-3 times a week, I love using masks so I was pleased to see this little guy in the box!



The website claims 'Proactiv+ does more than fight breakouts. It is proven to deliver a more radiant and glowing complexion, reduce pore size, diminish redness, improve skin tone and smooth the texture of the skin with regular use', all of which my skin needs help with as you can see is the picture below! Although I don't suffer as badly as some when it comes to spots it is totally suitable for those with spot-prone skin and acne. 



I have high hope for these products as they are really hyped-up in the media and they seem to do all the right things for my skin. I will be trialling them for 8-10 weeks before showing you my results and sharing my final thoughts on the products.

If you wanted to start the trial with me you can find the Proactiv+ 3-Step System (£19.99 + p&p) at www.proactiv.co.uk.

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x

I was lucky enough to have been sent these products all opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe