Forever Living Product Review

16:13

Hello Everyone!

Recently I was lucky enough to get the chance to try some products from Forever Living. In case you don't know who they are, they are a company originating in America who have created a line of health and beauty products with Aloe Vera as a focus ingredient. I have always just thought of Aloe Vera as being good for sunburn and couldn't begin to imagine how many uses it actually can have!



The first product I used was the Hand and Face Soap. I don't often use straight out soaps, as I find them quite harsh on my face, instead I use cleansers etc. This one, however, was really quite gentle whilst being able to remove all my makeup in one wash without leaving that Panda-eye effect! I also noticed that I was only using about a pea-sized amount for my whole face because it was just so foamy; I can imagine this bottle lasting a very long time with a full 473 ml!


Another product I tried was the Nourishing Serum from the Sonya collection which I loved. It smelt lovely in an Aloe-y way (I should really be writing on the back of the bottles!), fresh I suppose! When I applied it before my makeup it sank in quickly without leaving that tackiness I find often and it did leave my skin feeling soft and clear over a few days.

My favourite product out of the bunch was surprisingly the Forever Bright Toothgel! I get given a basket of exciting goodies and I choose the boring old toothpaste as my favourite? It surprised me too! To start with, it was bright green which could put some people off but that's part of the fun; it tastes and smells just like a normal toothpaste too! One of its best properties was that it leaves your mouth feeling 'lickably smooth' (as my Mum put it!), I often find toothpaste leaving me with a strange gritty texture on my teeth but because this doesn't have fluoride in it it isn't so harsh. I can't quite tell you exactly why I loved this product so much, it was just strangely brilliant!

These were my favourite products of the bunch but I can't say there was one that I really didn't like, I was quite impressed with the range considering I didn't have much knowledge on it before hand and I would definitely purchase items in the future.

To find more from Forever Living visit their website here.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments below if you've ever tried anything from this brand or, if not, what product you're most interested in,
Bronwyn x

Disclaimer: I was lucky enough to be able to test these products free of charge. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe