Big Spring Haul | Topshop, Smashbox and More

17:17

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I went on a family outing to see Tim Vine (below) and go shopping (naturally)! So here are a few pics from the day and more importantly the bits and pieces I picked up.

I popped into Topshop not expecting to find much and found three bargains in the sale, in my size and without marks- what a win! 

These shorts are just perfect. I love the classic stone wash and the fact they're only slightly high-waisted. The fact that they were £3 from £28 just tops it all off really!

Topshop - 'Rosa' Shorts

I umm-ed and arr-ed about the colour of this top as there was a choice of maroon, grey or this green and I think I made the right choice! I love the cut on my arms, you can get away with wearing it on cooler days as well as the hotter ones.
Topshop - Box Top

Topshop - Over-sized Jumper
Sometimes you just need a giant, snuggley jumper to cosy up in and this is that jumper! I adore the little pocket detail which just ties it all together.  


OMG, you don't even know how much I luuurve these shoes! I spotted them in USC in the sale for only £15, which I think is a steal, and they are just so comfortable and easy to wear. I think I have worn them almost everyday since I got them!
USC - Fabric - Sneakers
I actually only picked this up yesterday but I'm already in love with it! The handkerchief cut is very different for me but I want to pull myself away from my usual skater dress. It has a halter neck which evens everything out a bit and, again, is just a bit different!
New Look - Handkerchief Dress
A mahoosive thank you to my Nan and Granddad for this Pandora Charm Bracelet! I love it so very much and now I will just have to go and buy some charms... oh well!
Pandora - Charm Bracelet (Sterling Silver)
This may look like your average shower gel but it is not by any means. This is a 750ml bottle of Satsuma-y goodness!
The Body Shop - Satsuma Shower Gel
I don't want to go into too much detail because I will be writing a review post very soon but... just look at them - three of my favourite things on the planet! 
Smashbox - Contour Stick
Again, another review-able product but, again, just look at it!
Smashbox - On The Rocks Palette
You know you've spent too much in Boots when they give you a goody bag! Some gorgeous bits and bobs which I have yet to try but I look forward to it muchly.
Boots - Goody Bag (Smashbox, Bumble & Bumble, Ojon)
Yes, I know - more makeup? I think I may have just found my new favourite foundation and eyeliner, these two L'Oreal products blew me away when I first used them and I'm sure they will continue to amaze!

You may be surprised to hear that this was my first ever Kiko purchase, because of this I decided to play it safe with an eyeliner. It's a gorgeous navy-blue shade and I'm sure I will let you know how I get on with it at a later date! 

L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte, L'Oreal Super Liner Superstar and Kiko Smart Eye Pencil in 807


I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe