April Favourites - 2015

08:42

Hello everyone!

I must say this every month but hasn't April just flown by! I've discovered a lot of products this month because of the transition from Winter to Spring and can I just say that the transition was pretty amazing from woolly hats to shorts in the blink of an eye! Saying that though, as I write this it's drizzling and grey skies so that didn't last long did it? Without further ado, my favourites Ladies and Gentlemen!

Makeup

I picked up the Estee Lauder Double-Wear Eyeliner in Onyx the other day and it is the perfect 'stay-all-day' liner. Once you've applied it you have about 30 seconds or so to smudge it out a bit or correct it and then you are left with bullet-proof makeup!

As it's Spring now I have amped up my colour game and this blush, Lancome has helped along the way. It's quite a vibrant, candy pink and it does pack a punch but if you apply it with a soft hand it looks really pretty. Also it doesn't have any shimmer in it which, personally, is a bonus.  


Fashion

Spring is here, do you know what that means? The floral Dr. Marten's come out! I love my DM's but you can only really wear them in Spring/Summer so it's always a bit of an event when you can get them out for the first time. 



Skincare

I have been absolutely in love with this GlamGlow Mask! I think it's one of the only masks that you can see an instant effect with, it leaves soft, clear complexion with such a radiant glow. Actually, this was in my You Discovery Advent Calendar so it's only a diddy one but I think I'll be repurchasing it once it runs out!

Music

If you're new here it's important that you know that I have a bit of an obsession with John Mayer, I say a bit but really it's a big! This month I have been listening/watching his Pinkpop 2014 Concert and I think it's the best one I have listened to. It's absolutely seamless and I really recommend it, seriously if you've never listened to him you should (blues-y/rock-y/pop-y kinda vibes).

Random

I started watching the YouTube channel Think Tank a few months ago now but I am seriously loving it right now! To break it down, they take news stories, big and small, and help us make sense of them. They are funny, intelligent and just so good at what they do!

I hope you enjoyed this post, what were your favourites last month? Let me know in the comments!
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe