Exams, Shopping and a Wedding | What's to Come

20:09

Hello everyone,


It's been a while since we've had a little chat (5 months in fact) so I have a lot to talk about!

First things first, May brings our 1st anniversary and I can't quite believe how quickly it's been and gone! Last year brought so many amazing things for me and I this one is set up to be the same *touch wood*. I'll save the thank you speech for 2 months time! 

I am taking the role of flower girl at my God Mother's wedding in two weeks time, I'm sure you will see all the photos shortly afterwards and maybe a makeup tutorial too!

Excitingly, I am going to be taking part in a vintage fashion show in a few weeks time too! I'm wearing the most gorgeous dresses and I will try and show you a few pics but will have to ask for permission first.

I have exams coming up just after Easter so I apologize now for the lack of posts and social media activity. I will try my very hardest to schedule a few posts but I can't promise anything! 

Exciting Spring Haul opportunity when I go and see comedian Tim Vine next month along with a big ol' shopping trip! There will definitely be a little post about my day too.

Pop over to your local TK Maxx and get yourself Illamasqua Nail Polish for just £4/4.50 instead of £14.50! They have a great range of shades and I wouldn't be surprised if they fly off the shelves. (If this is old news let me know but I've never noticed them in there so I have the right to be excited!)

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe