10 Minute Makeup

18:14

Hello everyone!

I have had a brilliant request to make a tutorial on 10 minute makeup! This look is perfect for the busy bee or even for school.


For base I used Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector to give light coverage and a glow to my skin! Under my eyes and on a few blemishes I used L'Oreal Perfect Match concealer (as always). I used a Real Techniques beauty blender for both products because it makes it quick and easy to apply and blend.

I used Rimmel Stay Matte on top of my concealer then Estee Lauder Tender Blush in Peach on my cheeks which doubled up as a highlighter, due to the subtle shimmer, so we managed to skip a step (brownie points)! I used Hoola bronzer by Benefit for a sun-kissed look. Again, I used the same bush for these steps, an angled powder brush by Glow.

I kept the lids super simple with Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over using my ring finger to apply and blend!


I curled my lashes with Eyeko eyelash curlers then tore myself away from Maybelline the Falsies *gasps* and tried out the Teeez Cosmetics Desert Metals mascara (in Midnight Sky) and I actually quite like it. My lashes look the same as they did 4 hours ago with only one coat and with no touch ups! (Extra points for the packaging Teeez!). But anyway, I just applied one coat on my top and bottom lashes, simples!

To add a bit of colour and set my brows in place I used Maybelline Brow Drama.

Last but not least I coloured in (it's like a felt tip!) my lips with Rimmel 1000 Kisses and applied a coat of the balm at the other end and... hey presto! 10 minute makeup!




I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did let me know on Facebook here,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fab look Bronwyn and lovely neutral colours. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Since I always wake up late for school, I never have time for applying any makeup. But this is going to help me when I go back to school. Also, are the felt tip lip products good? I heard that the tip dries out pretty quickly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes some of them are good (I have had mine since Summer last year) but you can get some that dry out in an instant! I do recommend this one, Bronwyn x

      Delete
  3. I wish I could put make up as good as you! 😻💋 x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe