Winter Makeup Tutorial

16:00

Hello everyone!

As we are drawing in to Winter I thought I'd do a makeup tutorial for you all! I hope you enjoy it.




Firstly I primed my face with Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro. Then I used L'Oreal True Match for my base as it has a good coverage but keeps your skin hydrated on these cold Winter days. Next I went in with my favourite L'Oreal Perfect Match concealer, as always, under my eyes and on any redness/blemishes. I powdered with Rimmel Stay Matte.



Now for the fun bit! I feel like any winter look should be warm and a little smoky to distract from the weather around you. To get this effect I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over the lid. This product is a great as you're getting into makeup because it is easy to use and very versatile. I put shade M2 from the Smashbox Full Exposure palette through my crease. To get the smoky effect do this very messily and make sure to blend this is the most crucial tip for this look! Using Real Techniques shading brush and shades M1 and M7 I created a V shape in your outer corner using the tip of your brow as a guide. Blend this through the crease. I used S4 in my inner corner as a highlight. I also created a cat eye with my Lancome Art Liner this can be as dramatic as you feel comfortable. I lined my tightline and lower lash line with a brown Kohl pencil and coated my lashes with Maybelline The Falsies Flared. 

I used my new discovery, Seventeen Brow's That!, on my brows. I am loving bold brows this season but this is totally optional! To set them I using Maybelline Brown Drama in Medium Brown and highlight my brown bone with Benefit High Brow.


On my cheeks I used Sleek Cream Blush in Newport beach from the California Palette, Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Benefit High Beam.
I used Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss in Afternoon Tea on my lips. You could easily wear a dark berry lip like NARS Ingrid but I thought I'd make this look more universal. 



And here is your finished look...


I hope you enjoyed this post, Intsagram your recreation with #bronwynschristmas,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe