Winter Look Book - 2014

16:00

Hello everyone,

Here is a little Winter lookbook that I put together for you!




The look that is perfect for the coldest Winter days. This coat is the warmest, comfiest thing I have ever owned and my scarf could double up as a shawl or even a blanket it is that big! 
Coat - Fat Face
Scarf - H&M
Black T-Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Topshop (Baxter)
Boots - New Look














The look that is for those lazy winter days! I can't help but love this outfit for the fact that it means coffee drinking and movies in bed.

Jumper - H&M
Jeans - Topshop (Baxter)
Boots - Office



















The look for those Christmas parties! I wore this outfit to an event a few weeks ago I now need another excuse to wear it!

Playsuit: Urban Outfitters
Leather Jacket: Debenhams
Tights: Primark
Boots: USC

















I hope you've enjoyed this post, Instagram your looks with #bronwynschristmas,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe