Smashbox - Full Exposure Palette Review

16:00

Hello everyone!


Today I thought I would review one of my favourite palettes for you guys, the Smashbox Full Exposure palette! 

It is made of 7 matte and 7 shimmer neutral shades.


They are all very wearable and can create many different looks for example a classic smoky eye or a simple everyday look. Each shade is very pigmented and creamy.

The first 3 shadows are warm toned, the last three are cooled toned and the centre ones are the best of both worlds!

They all work well with or without an eyeshadow primer but it does increase the longevity and prevents creasing although they do last a long time without.

All the mattes are pigmented but blendable and easy to work with. These are my go-to matte shadows and most shades are suitable universally.


These pictures really don't do the shimmers justice they are just so gorgeous! Some are more glittery than shimmery but are still wearable. They are best applied with your fingers or a very dense brush. 



The palette comes with a double-ended brush which is pretty good! I must admit though that the split fibre end doesn't pack the shimmer shades on too well but is great for other jobs.

It also comes with a mini Full Exposure mascara which is amazing for a freebie! It is very lengthening, volumizing and separating which is all you really need in a mascara. The only down side is that it has a very large spooly but it's manageable.

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe