September Favourites!

16:00

Hello everyone!

I can't believe it is October already! September has flown by and I don't know if its a good or bad thing that we are one step closer to Christmas? Anyway another month, another favourites post!

My first favourite is this gorgeous YSL Rouge Personnel Lipstick. This is a lovely warm toned nude perfect for Autumn/Winter. I love its packaging too!






Left: In sunlight - bottom YSL, top No7.

Right: In shade - bottom YSL, top No7.





Now, this one is very similar to the last but I love it equally. It's the No7 Moisture Drench in Chic. It is a slightly more brown, cool toned shade and it's so creamy! 


Going back to school, I have fallen back in love with my Staedtler Triplus Fineliners.They make all my books look snazzy and revision a lot easier! I recommend these to EVERYONE!



Another random favourite is this mug! I picked it up in Tiger (click here to see my haul) and I love it so much. It is just the right size and has my initial on it!



My final favourite has got to be this Estee Lauder Tender Blush is Peach. I have been wearing it all month, it is quite dark but has some shimmer so it really makes you cheeks pop! Sadly I think they have discontinued it so I will have to use it sparingly.



I hope you've enjoyed this post, tell me in the comments what your favourites were this September!

Bronwyn x





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe