Fitness Motivation!

14:10

Hello Everyone!


Fitness motivation - a subject we all need help with!  These are my top tips to make you want to work for that perfect summer body. Enjoy!

1. Set yourself a goal - whether it may be to lose a few pounds or get those 6-pack abs make sure you know where you are going.
2. Switch up your routines - this will make fitness so much more fun! One day you could be cycling up a hill the next you could be circuit training around your garden.
3. Find a fitness partner - if your friend is as determined as you are then you will push each other along but make sure you pick the right person.
4. Treat yourself - get yourself some new trainers, sport clothing or equipment to really make fitness more luxurious!
5. Just do it - don't just sit and think about it put your trainers on and go for it!


6. Join a class - why not go down to your local gym and sign up for a class or two? There is so much on offer from Zumba to Spinning and it's a great way of meeting new people.
7. Listen to upbeat music - this can really get you going if you are feeling a bit sluggish.
8. Watch a fitness video - fitness instructors are very motivational but instead on splashing out on a personal trainer why not watch a YouTube video or DVD?
9. Try some 'pinteresty' ideas - Pinterest has some amazing motivation tips and tricks check out my 'Get Fit - 2014' board here.  
10. Read this blog post!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will speak to you soon,
Bronwyn x
PS. For my instagram click here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. natural beauty tips

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe