Everyday Makeup Tutorial

18:47

Hello Everyone!

This is my everyday drugstore makeup tutorial. I hope you enjoy!

Firstly, I prepped my skin with Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean, Botanics Hydrating Day Cream and Botanics Hydrating Eye Cream.

Then I applied one pump of Rimmel Match Perfection evenly all over my face with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

Next I moved on to my eyes and used bronzer (MUA Bronzer in Shade 3) all over my lid to give a me-but-better colour to them. I used the matte end of the brush that came with the Smashbox Full Exposure palette but you can use any medium sized shadow brush.

I then went into the crease with Rimmel Colour Rush Mono Eyeshadow in 033 Dusk which is a matte dark brown shade and just blended it from the outer-v to the inner corner of my eye with Real Techniques shading brush. I went in with the other shadow brush to blend it up to my brow bone.

After that I used L'Oreal Blackbuster felt tip liner to create a simple thin line on my upper lash line. You can do a cat-eye or whatever look suits you!

I used my Eyeko lash curler to curl my lashes then one coat of Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara then another of Maybelline The Rocket Volume Volum' Express Waterproof to set it in place on my upper lashes.

Next I started on the brows by combing them through with a spooly (mascara wand with no mascara on it!) then doing my usual routine with a flat angle brush and Shade M6 from the Full Exposure palette. Setting them with 2True clear mascara


Then I carried on with my base with L'Oreal True Match Concealer in 3 Crème under my eye, on any redness and on some blemishes. I blended it in with Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I used Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent to set it with a powder brush.

I then blushed with Bourjois blush in Rose Ambrè on the brush it came with, bronzed with MUA bronzer in Shade 3 on the Benefit Hoola Bronzer Brush and highlighted with Studio highlighter with a powder brush.


Lastly I lined and filled in my lips with Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses in 600 Carry On Cherry.






I hoped you enjoyed this post and I will speak to you soon,
Bronwyn x
PS. For my instagram click here





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe